Sunday, July 6, 2008

Uptown Update


You've been warned.



This is a fantastic stencil.



This sticker is like a fine wine, it got better with age.



I feel like this sticker must be a logo for something, but I have no idea what (let me know if you know). But this is somewhat sad, I found this on a gas pump at the SA on Lyndale and 22nd, but fuck it. I thought it was well placed, and I like it.



I wonder if this was done by the owner of the garage. A lot of passion here. (ho)






So, these have been around forever, and there are a ton of them along 94, but I've always really enjoyed these paint spills down the barriers along 94 in Minneapolis. So, instead of putting out the effort and taking "good" photos of these I took a picture out of a moving car...






So this isn't really street art, or maybe it is, but I didn't actually touch this, I found this little fella sitting outside my front door one morning.



Till next time.

No comments: